Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Netflix ( NFLX) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Netflix fell $8.10 (-2.2%) to $364.18 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,950,886 shares of Netflix exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,955,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $361.53-$377.83 after having opened the day at $371.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $372.28. Other companies within the Media industry that declined today were: Ku6 Media ( KUTV), down 16.7%, Marchex ( MCHX), down 6.5%, NTN Buzztime ( NTN), down 6.5% and AirMedia Group ( AMCN), down 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Netflix Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.