Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. WellPoint ( WLP) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, WellPoint fell $2.21 (-2.2%) to $97.70 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,506,717 shares of WellPoint exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,903,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $97.26-$99.99 after having opened the day at $99.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $99.91. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Spherix ( SPEX), down 23.4%, Mazor Robotics ( MZOR), down 11.6%, Dehaier Medical Systems ( DHRM), down 10.9% and Organovo Holdings ( ONVO), down 10.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full WellPoint Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.