Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Broadcom Corporation ( BRCM) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Broadcom Corporation fell $0.84 (-2.6%) to $30.86 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 11,931,177 shares of Broadcom Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,506,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $30.69-$31.43 after having opened the day at $31.35 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.70. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Aetrium Incorporated ( ATRM), down 15.1%, On Track Innovations ( OTIV), down 11.3%, Altair Nanotechnologies ( ALTI), down 10.8% and Dynasil Corporation of America ( DYSL), down 10.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Broadcom Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.