Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Allergan ( AGN) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Allergan fell $1.81 (-1.5%) to $120.53 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,557,525 shares of Allergan exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,517,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $120.22-$122.50 after having opened the day at $121.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $122.34. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Advaxis Incorporated ( ADXS), down 24.8%, Heat Biologics ( HTBX), down 9.8%, Egalet ( EGLT), down 9.4% and Endocyte ( ECYT), down 8.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Allergan Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.