Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. YY ( YY) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, YY fell $2.80 (-3.8%) to $71.01 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,076,899 shares of YY exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,240,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $70.07-$75.48 after having opened the day at $73.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $73.81. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: Magal Security Systems ( MAGS), down 15.7%, Document Security Systems ( DSS), down 13.6%, InterCloud Systems ( ICLD), down 10.6% and New Oriental Education & Technology Group I ( EDU), down 6.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full YY Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.