Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cooper Tire & Rubber Company ( CTB) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Cooper Tire & Rubber Company fell $0.45 (-1.9%) to $23.34 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,038,223 shares of Cooper Tire & Rubber Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,688,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $23.19-$23.90 after having opened the day at $23.81 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.79. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: EveryWare Global ( EVRY), down 51.2%, Fuwei Films (Holdings ( FFHL), down 12.8%, KapStone Paper And Packaging Corporation ( KS), down 8.6% and China XD Plastics ( CXDC), down 7.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Cooper Tire & Rubber Company Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.