Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Activision Blizzard ( ATVI) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Activision Blizzard fell $0.34 (-1.6%) to $20.25 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,842,057 shares of Activision Blizzard exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,129,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $20.06-$20.90 after having opened the day at $20.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.59. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Bridgeline Digital ( BLIN), down 10.2%, 21Vianet Group ( VNET), down 7.2%, Sungy Mobile Ltd ADR ( GOMO), down 7.1% and RingCentral ( RNG), down 5.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Activision Blizzard Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.