Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Kohl's ( KSS) pushed the Retail industry higher today making it today's featured retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Kohl's rose $1.15 (2.1%) to $56.50 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,878,303 shares of Kohl's exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,909,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $55.28-$57.25 after having opened the day at $55.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.35. Other companies within the Retail industry that increased today were: Conn's ( CONN), up 13.0%, Roundys ( RNDY), up 7.8%, China Nepstar Chain Drugstore ( NPD), up 4.9% and dELiA*s ( DLIA), up 4.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Kohl's Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.