Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals ( REGN) pushed the Health Care sector higher today making it today's featured health care winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals rose $3.43 (1.1%) to $311.86 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,269,935 shares of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,130,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $302.87-$316.50 after having opened the day at $307.66 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $308.43. Other companies within the Health Care sector that increased today were: Northwest Biotherapeutics ( NWBO), up 15.1%, Orthofix International N.V ( OFIX), up 14.5%, Genvec ( GNVC), up 13.7% and Inovio Pharmaceuticals ( INO), up 12.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.