Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. First Solar ( FSLR) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, First Solar rose $1.26 (1.8%) to $69.75 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,664,976 shares of First Solar exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,153,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $67.18-$70.50 after having opened the day at $68.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $68.49. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Plug Power ( PLUG), up 6.8%, Nam Tai Electronics ( NTE), up 4.0%, GSI Group ( GSIG), up 3.6% and Raven Industries ( RAVN), up 3.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full First Solar Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.