Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ADT Corporation ( ADT) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, ADT Corporation rose $0.32 (1.1%) to $29.97 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,789,097 shares of ADT Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,770,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $29.64-$30.22 after having opened the day at $29.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.65. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: General Employment ( JOB), up 14.3%, NV5 Holdings ( NVEE), up 8.8%, Corporate Resource Services ( CRRS), up 6.5% and Ambassadors Group ( EPAX), up 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full ADT Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.