Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Lululemon Athletica ( LULU) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Lululemon Athletica rose $2.97 (6.2%) to $51.20 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 11,813,247 shares of Lululemon Athletica exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,778,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $49.82-$52.98 after having opened the day at $50.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $48.23. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Ever-Glory International Group ( EVK), up 3.5%, Fibria Celulose ( FBR), up 2.7%, DS Healthcare Group ( DSKX), up 2.5% and Crocs ( CROX), up 2.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Lululemon Athletica Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.