Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sony Corporation ( SNE) pushed the Consumer Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.0%. By the end of trading, Sony Corporation rose $0.22 (1.2%) to $18.27 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,873,563 shares of Sony Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,916,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $18.18-$18.39 after having opened the day at $18.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.05. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that increased today were: Manchester United ( MANU), up 5.1%, Fabrinet ( FN), up 4.4%, Emerson Radio ( MSN), up 4.3% and Skullcandy ( SKUL), up 3.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Sony Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.