Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Salesforce.com ( CRM) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Salesforce.com rose $0.76 (1.4%) to $55.97 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,180,143 shares of Salesforce.com exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,912,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $53.86-$56.66 after having opened the day at $55.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.21. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Unwired Planet ( UPIP), up 20.1%, SuperCom ( SPCB), up 5.2%, Simulations Plus ( SLP), up 4.6% and Ellie Mae ( ELLI), up 4.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Salesforce.com Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.