Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Navistar International ( NAV) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Navistar International rose $0.49 (1.6%) to $32.14 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,709,660 shares of Navistar International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,207,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $31.62-$33.30 after having opened the day at $31.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.65. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: Winnebago Industries ( WGO), up 3.5%, Patrick Industries ( PATK), up 1.8% and Spartan Motors ( SPAR), up 1.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Navistar International Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.