- Economic Update with Focus on Canadian Commercial Real Estate
- Property Markets and M&A Landscape
- Retail Sector - The New Frontier
- New Entrants and Money Managers
- Office Market - Development and Supply Impact
- Outlook for 2014 and Beyond
The advisers stand to benefit if the sector sees more deal activity under Trump.
Shopping mall operator Taubman Centers will likely need to respond to an activist campaign launched by Jonathan Litt's Land & Buildings fund or face a director-election proxy contest next year.
Each of these high-yield stocks offers good income. Most of them benefit from higher interest rates as well.