- Economic Update with Focus on Canadian Commercial Real Estate
- Property Markets and M&A Landscape
- Retail Sector - The New Frontier
- New Entrants and Money Managers
- Office Market - Development and Supply Impact
- Outlook for 2014 and Beyond
Each of these high-yield stocks offers good income. Most of them benefit from higher interest rates as well.
The Salt Lake City-based regional bank could soon become an activist or acquisition target, considering its high regulatory costs and the post-Brexit low-interest rate-environment it faces.
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM) stock is falling after the company agreed to acquire PrivateBancorp (PVTB) in a $3.8 billion transaction.