Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. W.W. Grainger ( GWW) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.8%. By the end of trading, W.W. Grainger fell $3.89 (-1.5%) to $250.72 on average volume. Throughout the day, 426,446 shares of W.W. Grainger exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 536,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $250.71-$255.93 after having opened the day at $255.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $254.61. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: Crystal Rock Holdings ( CRVP), down 7.3%, Forward Industries ( FORD), down 7.2%, Commercial Vehicle Group ( CVGI), down 6.9% and China Metro-Rural Holdings ( CNR), down 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full W.W. Grainger Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.