Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Praxair ( PX) pushed the Utilities sector lower today making it today's featured Utilities laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Praxair fell $1.69 (-1.3%) to $129.66 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,249,744 shares of Praxair exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,291,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $129.63-$131.78 after having opened the day at $131.54 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $131.35. Other companies within the Utilities sector that declined today were: Fuelcell Energy ( FCEL), down 17.5%, Ocean Power Technologies ( OPTT), down 8.9%, Pure Cycle Corporation ( PCYO), down 5.2% and Atlantic Power Corporation ( AT), down 4.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Praxair Ratings Report.
- Use our utilities section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.