Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Starbucks Corporation ( SBUX) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 1.7%. By the end of trading, Starbucks Corporation fell $1.07 (-1.4%) to $73.54 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4,086,496 shares of Starbucks Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,567,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $73.52-$74.99 after having opened the day at $74.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $74.61. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Body Central ( BODY), down 35.2%, Francescas Holdings ( FRAN), down 17.5%, Genco Shipping & Trading ( GNK), down 12.2% and ChinaNet Online Holdings ( CNET), down 12.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Starbucks Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.