Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. eBay ( EBAY) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.2%. By the end of trading, eBay fell $0.73 (-1.3%) to $55.60 on light volume. Throughout the day, 7,393,940 shares of eBay exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 13,887,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $55.47-$56.84 after having opened the day at $56.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.33. Other companies within the Retail industry that declined today were: Body Central ( BODY), down 35.2%, Francescas Holdings ( FRAN), down 17.5%, Gordman's Stores ( GMAN), down 9.8% and Christopher & Banks Corporation ( CBK), down 8.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full eBay Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.