Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. priceline.com Incorporated ( PCLN) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.6%. By the end of trading, priceline.com Incorporated fell $34.93 (-2.9%) to $1,188.77 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,059,339 shares of priceline.com Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 794,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $1,188.57-$1,240.00 after having opened the day at $1,229.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $1,223.70. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Panera Bread Company ( PNRA), down 8.5%, Nevada Gold & Casinos ( UWN), down 8.1%, Full House Resorts ( FLL), down 7.9% and Qunar Cayman Islands ( QUNR), down 7.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full priceline.com Incorporated Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.