Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sherwin-Williams Company ( SHW) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 1.9%. By the end of trading, Sherwin-Williams Company fell $2.20 (-1.1%) to $195.77 on light volume. Throughout the day, 394,433 shares of Sherwin-Williams Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 760,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $195.77-$199.57 after having opened the day at $198.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $197.97. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Ballard Power Systems ( BLDP), down 22.8%, Fuelcell Energy ( FCEL), down 17.5%, Real Goods Solar ( RGSE), down 17.3% and Arotech Corporation ( ARTX), down 16.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Sherwin-Williams Company Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.