Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Humana ( HUM) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.0%. By the end of trading, Humana fell $1.27 (-1.1%) to $112.93 on light volume. Throughout the day, 808,155 shares of Humana exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,904,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $112.39-$115.08 after having opened the day at $114.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $114.20. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Hooper Holmes ( HH), down 11.3%, IMRIS ( IMRS), down 8.4%, Cardica ( CRDC), down 8.0% and Health Insurance Innovations ( HIIQ), down 7.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Humana Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.