Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. CME Group ( CME) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, CME Group fell $1.52 (-2.0%) to $75.02 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,750,428 shares of CME Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,023,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $74.97-$76.88 after having opened the day at $76.88 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $76.54. Other companies within the Financial sector that declined today were: Global Cash Access Holdings ( GCA), down 15.6%, Xoom ( XOOM), down 12.9%, Doral Financial ( DRL), down 10.8% and Sorrento Therapeutics ( SRNE), down 10.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full CME Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.