Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Actavis ( ACT) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.6%. By the end of trading, Actavis fell $3.33 (-1.6%) to $202.94 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,284,623 shares of Actavis exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,482,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $202.91-$209.71 after having opened the day at $207.16 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $206.27. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Exelixis ( EXEL), down 39.4%, Relypsa ( RLYP), down 19.3%, Aastrom Biosciences ( ASTM), down 15.2% and Insmed ( INSM), down 13.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Actavis Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.