Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Goodyear Tire & Rubber ( GT) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.1%. By the end of trading, Goodyear Tire & Rubber fell $0.88 (-3.4%) to $25.25 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,583,150 shares of Goodyear Tire & Rubber exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,453,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $25.25-$26.34 after having opened the day at $26.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.13. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: American Apparel ( APP), down 13.9%, DS Healthcare Group ( DSKX), down 9.4%, Forward Industries ( FORD), down 7.2% and Zep ( ZEP), down 7.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Goodyear Tire & Rubber Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.