Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Microsoft Corporation ( MSFT) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.2%. By the end of trading, Microsoft Corporation fell $0.55 (-1.4%) to $39.79 on average volume. Throughout the day, 41,470,948 shares of Microsoft Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 38,798,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $39.60-$40.70 after having opened the day at $40.48 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.34. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Sungy Mobile Ltd ADR ( GOMO), down 23.3%, Varonis Systems ( VRNS), down 12.3%, China Mobile Games and Entertainment Group ( CMGE), down 10.7% and Majesco Entertainment Company ( COOL), down 9.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Microsoft Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.