Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Textron ( TXT) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.3%. By the end of trading, Textron fell $0.88 (-2.3%) to $38.02 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,967,079 shares of Textron exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,246,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $37.99-$39.14 after having opened the day at $39.06 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.90. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that declined today were: AAR Corporation ( AIR), down 5.5%, Acorn Energy ( ACFN), down 4.9%, Frontline ( FRO), down 4.7% and DigitalGlobe ( DGI), down 3.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Textron Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.