Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Five Below ( FIVE) pushed the Specialty Retail industry higher today making it today's featured specialty retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.5%. By the end of trading, Five Below rose $4.34 (11.4%) to $42.34 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 6,611,418 shares of Five Below exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,013,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $41.90-$44.35 after having opened the day at $43.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.00. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that increased today were: CST Brands ( CST), up 3.7%, Outerwall ( OUTR), up 1.9%, Luxottica Group ( LUX), up 1.7% and Sport Chalet ( SPCHA), up 1.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Five Below Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.