Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Quest Diagnostics ( DGX) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.0%. By the end of trading, Quest Diagnostics rose $3.05 (5.5%) to $57.99 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 6,882,301 shares of Quest Diagnostics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,444,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $56.99-$60.50 after having opened the day at $58.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $54.94. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: IsoRay ( ISR), up 12.6%, China Cord Blood ( CO), up 5.7%, Oculus Innovative ( OCLS), up 5.5% and Tenet Healthcare ( THC), up 5.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Quest Diagnostics Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.