Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Energizer Holdings ( ENR) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.1%. By the end of trading, Energizer Holdings rose $2.61 (2.7%) to $100.76 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,053,717 shares of Energizer Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 637,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $98.06-$101.15 after having opened the day at $98.33 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $98.15. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Fuwei Films (Holdings ( FFHL), up 26.2%, China XD Plastics ( CXDC), up 17.6%, Swisher Hygiene ( SWSH), up 5.5% and Ocean Bio-Chem ( OBCI), up 3.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Energizer Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.