Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Credicorp ( BAP) pushed the Banking industry higher today making it today's featured banking winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.0%. By the end of trading, Credicorp rose $1.89 (1.5%) to $130.19 on average volume. Throughout the day, 339,940 shares of Credicorp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 411,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $127.84-$131.93 after having opened the day at $129.13 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $128.30. Other companies within the Banking industry that increased today were: Old Point Financial Corporation ( OPOF), up 9.1%, Mackinac Financial Corporation ( MFNC), up 3.0%, Farmers Capital Bank Corporation ( FFKT), up 2.6% and BBX Capital ( BBX), up 2.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Credicorp Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.