Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Toyota Motor ( TM) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.0%. By the end of trading, Toyota Motor rose $2.07 (1.9%) to $110.53 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 857,677 shares of Toyota Motor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 417,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $110.25-$111.98 after having opened the day at $110.94 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $108.46. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: SORL Auto Parts ( SORL), up 3.1%, Patrick Industries ( PATK), up 2.7%, Tata Motors ( TTM), up 2.2% and Tenneco ( TEN), up 2.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Toyota Motor Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.