Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tim Participacoes ( TSU) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Tim Participacoes fell $0.35 (-1.4%) to $24.21 on light volume. Throughout the day, 604,796 shares of Tim Participacoes exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,269,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $24.18-$24.75 after having opened the day at $24.66 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.56. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: Sky-mobi ( MOBI), down 13.3%, eOn Communications Corporation ( EONC), down 9.1%, RRSat Global Communications Network ( RRST), down 5.9% and America Movil S.A.B. de C.V ( AMOV), down 4.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Tim Participacoes Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.