Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cameco ( CCJ) pushed the Metals & Mining industry lower today making it today's featured Metals & Mining laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Cameco fell $0.68 (-2.9%) to $23.20 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,241,224 shares of Cameco exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,647,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $23.15-$24.11 after having opened the day at $23.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.88. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that declined today were: North American Palladium ( PAL), down 11.2%, Gold Standard Ventures ( GSV), down 10.1%, Tonix Pharmaceuticals ( TNXP), down 7.3% and Tasman Metals ( TAS), down 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Cameco Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.