Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Comcast ( CMCSA) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Comcast fell $0.63 (-1.2%) to $49.67 on average volume. Throughout the day, 17,817,444 shares of Comcast exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 15,105,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $49.39-$50.49 after having opened the day at $50.35 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.30. Other companies within the Media industry that declined today were: VisionChina Media ( VISN), down 8.7%, Lions Gate Entertainment Corporation ( LGF), down 6.6%, Lee ( LEE), down 6.4% and Media General ( MEG), down 5.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Comcast Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.