Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Chart Industries ( GTLS) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Chart Industries fell $1.98 (-2.4%) to $79.31 on average volume. Throughout the day, 532,902 shares of Chart Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 529,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $78.79-$81.94 after having opened the day at $81.48 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $81.29. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), down 32.5%, China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), down 10.3%, Ideal Power ( IPWR), down 7.3% and China Ming Yang Wind Power Group ( MY), down 7.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Chart Industries Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.