Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Incyte ( INCY) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Incyte fell $2.13 (-3.8%) to $53.57 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,689,700 shares of Incyte exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,828,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $52.92-$56.76 after having opened the day at $55.22 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.70. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: IsoRay ( ISR), down 13.1%, Response Genetics ( RGDX), down 9.4%, Revance Therapeutics ( RVNC), down 8.4% and Foundation Medicine ( FMI), down 8.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Incyte Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.