Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cree ( CREE) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Cree fell $0.79 (-1.3%) to $58.91 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,563,984 shares of Cree exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,988,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $58.58-$60.50 after having opened the day at $60.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.70. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Microvision ( MVIS), down 14.9%, Himax Technologies ( HIMX), down 11.4%, Rubicon Technology ( RBCN), down 7.4% and Advanced Photonix ( API), down 7.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Cree Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.