Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Illumina ( ILMN) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Illumina fell $3.05 (-2.0%) to $147.89 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,929,468 shares of Illumina exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,035,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $145.35-$155.00 after having opened the day at $151.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $150.94. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Revance Therapeutics ( RVNC), down 8.4%, Inovio Pharmaceuticals ( INO), down 8.0%, Bacterin International Holdings ( BONE), down 7.6% and CytRx Corporation ( CYTR), down 7.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Illumina Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.