Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Splunk ( SPLK) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Splunk fell $3.07 (-4.0%) to $74.20 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 5,750,317 shares of Splunk exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,753,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $72.42-$79.53 after having opened the day at $79.17 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $77.27. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Cover-All Technologies ( COVR), down 9.1%, GlobalSCAPE Incorporated ( GSB), down 7.8%, Unwired Planet ( UPIP), down 7.7% and NCI ( NCIT), down 6.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Splunk Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.