Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cardinal Health ( CAH) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Cardinal Health rose $1.00 (1.4%) to $71.14 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,230,905 shares of Cardinal Health exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,226,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $70.34-$71.30 after having opened the day at $70.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $70.14. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: HD Supply Holdings ( HDS), up 8.2%, Forward Industries ( FORD), up 7.7%, Armco Metals Holdings ( AMCO), up 5.5% and China Metro-Rural Holdings ( CNR), up 4.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cardinal Health Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.