Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. CSX ( CSX) pushed the Transportation industry higher today making it today's featured transportation winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, CSX rose $0.38 (1.3%) to $29.07 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,277,595 shares of CSX exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,372,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $28.98-$29.45 after having opened the day at $29.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.69. Other companies within the Transportation industry that increased today were: China Metro-Rural Holdings ( CNR), up 4.6%, Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings ( AAWW), up 3.5%, Delta Air Lines ( DAL), up 3.3% and Nordic American Tankers ( NAT), up 3.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full CSX Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.