Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cisco Systems ( CSCO) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Cisco Systems rose $0.77 (3.6%) to $22.34 on average volume. Throughout the day, 52,668,035 shares of Cisco Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 41,832,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $21.65-$22.36 after having opened the day at $21.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.57. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: Plug Power ( PLUG), up 49.0%, Varonis Systems ( VRNS), up 19.9%, Coupons.com Incorporated ( COUP), up 11.9% and Professional Diversity Network ( IPDN), up 11.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cisco Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.