Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Baxter International ( BAX) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Baxter International rose $1.53 (2.3%) to $68.39 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,059,424 shares of Baxter International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,070,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $66.96-$68.42 after having opened the day at $67.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $66.86. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: BG Medicine ( BGMD), up 22.4%, Bovie Medical Corporation ( BVX), up 15.0%, Spherix ( SPEX), up 10.9% and Escalon Medical Corporation ( ESMC), up 8.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Baxter International Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.