Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Herbalife ( HLF) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Herbalife rose $0.65 (1.2%) to $53.51 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,915,387 shares of Herbalife exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,770,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $52.15-$53.69 after having opened the day at $53.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.86. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Fuwei Films (Holdings ( FFHL), up 33.0%, Forward Industries ( FORD), up 7.7%, Domtar ( UFS), up 6.4% and Orient Paper ( ONP), up 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Herbalife Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.