Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Accenture ( ACN) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Accenture rose $1.52 (1.9%) to $83.52 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,858,806 shares of Accenture exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,732,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $82.59-$83.75 after having opened the day at $82.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $82.00. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Varonis Systems ( VRNS), up 19.9%, Majesco Entertainment Company ( COOL), up 8.4%, Authentidate Holding Corporation ( ADAT), up 8.2% and Top Image Systems ( TISA), up 6.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Accenture Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.