Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. LyondellBasell Industries ( LYB) pushed the Chemicals industry higher today making it today's featured chemicals winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, LyondellBasell Industries rose $1.00 (1.1%) to $90.57 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,578,654 shares of LyondellBasell Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,431,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $90.27-$91.48 after having opened the day at $90.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $89.57. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that increased today were: LSB Industries ( LXU), up 6.5%, Amyris ( AMRS), up 5.5%, Omnova Solutions ( OMN), up 5.0% and Methes Energies International ( MEIL), up 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full LyondellBasell Industries Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.