Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. PACCAR ( PCAR) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, PACCAR rose $1.02 (1.5%) to $67.65 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,005,653 shares of PACCAR exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,928,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $67.06-$68.81 after having opened the day at $68.44 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $66.63. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide ( QTWW), up 6.0%, Fox Factory ( FOXF), up 5.0%, Federal-Mogul ( FDML), up 4.5% and Patrick Industries ( PATK), up 3.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full PACCAR Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.