Motorola Solutions Inc. (NYSE: MSI) announced that the Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman has deployed Motorola’s WLAN wireless solution throughout the hotel to provide its guests with exceptional service. The Ritz-Carlton found Motorola’s WLAN technology to be a stable, reliable and scalable solution that helps improve guest satisfaction, especially during the highest demand times each day. Hotel guests enjoy high-performance Internet for web access and data streaming from any area of the hotel, including conference rooms. The WLAN technology also offers enhanced service to the hotel staff who can be more effective and quick in their response to any guest requirement. KEY FACTS
- The Motorola WLAN solution offers high-speed connectivity at 2.4 and 5 GHz to all hotel guests, with functionalities pertaining to WiNG 5 technology, such as smart power and traffic management, roaming and security.
- WLAN access points (APs) provide safe connectivity and reliable business performance for any environment, both indoors and outdoors.
- The solution is managed on a centralized basis with a RFS7000 wireless controller, AP622, AP6562 and AP8132.
- Data, video, and voice applications may be supported by this solution, which offers Quality of Service (QoS).
- This solution was deployed in association with Guest-tek, a worldwide leader in technology integration for the hotel industry.
SUPPORTING RESOURCESWebsite: Motorola Solutions Hospitality Website: Motorola Solutions Wireless LAN Website: Next Generation Enterprise Mobility Twitter: @MotWireless Facebook: Motorola Solutions About Motorola Solutions Motorola Solutions is a leading provider of mission-critical communication solutions and services for enterprise and government customers. Through leading-edge innovation and communications technology, it is a global leader that enables its customers to be their best in the moments that matter. Motorola Solutions trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker “MSI.” To learn more, visit www.motorolasolutions.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom or subscribe to our news feed. MOTOROLA, MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2014 Motorola Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.